1. We are a non profit organization.
1a. Season cost varies per team on amount of tournaments, uniforms, etc. Average $400-700 per season
2. Seasons duration roughly:
Fall: August – November (done before Thanksgiving)
Spring: February – April
Summer: May – June
3. Practice locations possibilities Plant City, Mulberry, Carter Rd. Due to recreation baseball leagues, we have to find fields that are not being used.
4. Typically practice twice a week and two tournaments a month. Will be determined by your coach.
5. Roster size 10-13 players decided by head coach.
6. Tournament league and locations vary GSA, USSSA, Suncoast, and Nations. Plant City, Apopka, Tampa, Bradenton
-8u Jimmy Kilborn
-9u Kyle Lucius
-12u Brandon Weeks
-13u Clay Rideout